Sunday 27 July 2014

In the cottage country with Fuji X-Pro 1

I just came back from a short trip to my friends in Haliburton (Ontario). Summer is not my favourite season for photography in the country, but I managed to snap a few.


I  mostly used XF 55-200 with X-Pro 1, but also tried my new-used Minolta 35-70 f/3.5 Zoom. I will post results in the next few days.
All raw files were post processed in Iridient Developer with a little help of Nik filters.



Nothing special, typical cottage snaps.




Natural light from the window, XF 35mm f/5.6
I really like XF 55-200, excellent lens, but sometimes I wish I had a good 300mm+ tele photo lens.


Imaging how I was disappointed to know that Fuji's super tele-photo zoom (rumoured 120-400) is now slated for release only at the end of 2015. Sigh...

Thanks,
vkphoto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.